Tuesday, March 18, 2008

From the archives - Megan's Birthdays

Tomorrow is Megan's 4th birthday. I thought I would post up some pictures of her past birthdays. Her first birthday was just a few weeks before her eye surgery.

I thought it was cute to include this one of Joshua. I sometimes forget how cute he was. He's totally different now, he's a handsome big kid. He used to have floppy cheeks like Daniel has now.

Megan's second birthday party was when Daniel was 5 months old.
And here is a picture from last year's birthday celebration. Notice her two black eyes. She had taken a bad fall at the grocery store a few days before and ended up with a huge bruise on her forehead. All the extra blood from the healing bruise settled around her eyes, looking like she had been in a brawl of some sort.

We are looking forward to our little celebration tomorrow. We are going on an outing and to lunch, all 5 of us.



2 comments:

The Little Wife said...

I didn't realize her birthday was this week. My Meg's birthday is on Friday!

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! I didn't realize she was turning 4! Jenna turns 4 on May 18th--I can't believe how the time flies!

Megan is such a beautiful girl. I have never seen you in person, but from the pics, she totally looks like you! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!