Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fun in the sun

Up until the time of the tree incident, the kids and I had a nice routine of swimming every morning between 1030am and lunchtime. Then they would take a nap while I unpacked a little bit and we'd hop back in the pool from 3pm until dinner time (if it wasn't raining out).
Joshua is a great swimmer. He enjoys racing me from one side of the shallow end to the other side of the shallow end. He's got quite a competative streak in him.
Megan and Daniel are pretty content to play on the stairs. Sometimes Daniel wears his life vest if he's really interested in swimming around in the pool. He likes to sit on my belly when I float on my back and I take him sailing around the pool. Megan is much more cautious and would prefer to just sit on the stairs.

No comments: