Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to school haircuts

The boys drastically needed their hair cut. I had considered wading through some boxes to find the clippers and just doing it myself, but I thought I better just save us all a lot of time by bringing them up the street to Supercuts. Daniel was all excited to get his hair cut...until it was his turn to sit in the chair. The hairdresser remarked about his long eyelashes and he winked at her, she just melted. She gave him a lollypop to sit still while she finished up.

4 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I have a pic of Peter sucking candy on his first haircut too!

Your son is adorable.

Rachel Holloway said...

He's definitely gonna be a heartbreaker!!

Lydia Netzer said...

OMG that is so cute. That would be a great ad for supercuts. Look at his calm appraising look as he takes it all in. Completely hilarious and adorable.

Anonymous said...

Look at those cheeks!!!