Monday, May 5, 2008

Painting the blue room

When we moved into our house in Kodiak, the room we put the boys in had been freshly painted by the previous owners. The walls and ceiling were bright blue with white clouds. Once the ceiling was white again, the room looked so much bigger. It made me wish we had repainted a long time ago.

Joshua helped me to prime his room. He had a blast painting away. He's already talking about painting his bedroom in the new house in Florida. I think I'm in trouble!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Just curious--why did you paint the room if your house was already sold???

Mary said...

Ummm...yeah....kindof my thoughts too. We've gotten that question alot. We offered to paint the room white in the contract during negotiations. It really wasn't that big of a deal since we had a whole garage full of extra white paint cans and painting supplies.