Thursday, May 1, 2008

For Anyone Counting Down

The kids and I board our last plane out of Kodiak on Friday at a little before 4pm. We get to Orlando at around 10:30 Saturday morning.

Am I nervous about flying with the kids? Not really, we've already done this before and we have it down to a science.

Will I be drugging my kids with Benadryl? Ha, ha, tried that once and the joke was on me. Who knew that Benadryl could make some kids wired? Yup, it's true. It happens to two of my three. Plus I read it on the internet, so it must be true! Fortunately, we knew this before attempting this on a plane ride. So instead I will drug them with the DVD player for the littler two and the Leapster L-Max handheld learning system for my big independent guy.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

GOOD LUCK! It was so fun reading about your packing and getting ready to leave. GOOD LUCK ON THE FLIGHT! What a doozy! But you have a way of exact organization and little chaos... :) You will do great!

Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the new house. Hope all goes well on the flight. Full of admiration for you all, I couldn't move mine to a new house in the same town!

The Little Wife said...

Makes mine wired too! Good luck with settling in. Miss you!