I ran into my dear friend, Maria, at the gym today. As we huffed and puffed side by side on the cardio equipment in the parent/tot room, we talked about our resolutions for the upcoming year. I've never really taken the whole "New Year's resolution" concept seriously. However, for fun, I'll make a list of various fun things the 5 of us would like to accomplish in 2008.
* Megan would like to learn to fly a kite. (Guess who loves Mary Poppins?)
* Joshua would like to play soccer again next summer.
* Daniel will be out of diapers. We are excited about this because we've been changing diapers since July of 2002.
* We'll be moving into a new house (not sure where, not sure when, but we know it will happen!)
* Joshua would like to learn to ride his bike without training wheels.
* Daddy looks forward to riding his bike more often next year as well.
* We plan to take a family vacation in 2008.
* I plan on adding 30 new recipes to our recipe book in 2008 (That's roughly 3 per month, with some wiggle-room).
* Megan wants to learn to read like Joshua.
These aren't real measureable goals. But it's fun to think of what the new year has the potential to bring.