Friday, January 4, 2008

And this is how I know I'm in trouble....

Tonight at dinner time, Meow-meow was pestering us under the table. Keith got up to go feed her. In the 90 seconds he was gone, Daniel reached over to Keith's plate and grabbed all the fruit off of it, shoving it in his mouth. Then Daniel turned around and said (with a full mouth), "I share with Josh", and proceeded to hand his big brother a sticky, drippy handful of chopped citrus fruits, most of which had already been in Daniel's mouth, which didn't seem to bother Joshua. The boys wolfed down their stolen fruit before Keith made it back to the table.

Let this be your warning, don't leave your dinner plate alone at my house. (And here's where we stop getting invited over to other people's houses for dinner!)

2 comments:

The Little Wife said...

Ha ha.Too cute!

Zach and Beth said...

Oh my goodness. I so saw that playing in my mind as I was reading it. That is so funny. Imagine what it will be like when they are teenagers!