1 cup sugar
1/2 cup orange juice
2 cups shredded carrots
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
3. In mixer, cream butter and sugar.
4. Mix in eggs and juice.
5. Mash bananas.
6. Mix carrots and bananas into the egg-sugar mixture.
7. Stir in dry mix
8. Put in lined muffin tins
9. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
Makes 24 muffins. I sometimes add some chopped walnuts if I have them on hand. I first made these for the kids in November 2008.