Thursday, December 6, 2007

Whew....they keep me busy!

Because it's Thursday, we went out to the gym for Kids Fit N Fun. The kids had fun and got a chance to run around for over an hour. I'll miss class when it stops at the end of this month.





Daniel is sitting on the parachute putting his H-A-P-P-Y letters back in order. That is his favorite part of the class.
I took the kids over to the pizza parlor after Fit N Fun. They had pizza and ice cream. We haven't had ice cream in months! The kids really enjoyed it. The each only ate about 1/4 of their bowl before complaining that they were too cold. I ate a little bit of Joshua's mint chocolate chip and then we all went home.

They are watching a documentary about beavers on the Animal Planet channel - we don't have cable, but we love the Animal Planet. We only get to watch it at the pizza parlor and the dentist.
Megan and Daniel both took GREAT naps. Neither one had been napping very good lately. A few nights ago, Keith and I moved some things around putting Megan in her own room and putting Daniel and Joshua together. Everyone is sleeping much better. We had to separate the trouble-makers (Megan and Daniel). I let Joshua watch two PBS shows (Reading Rainbow and Between the Lions) while I rested on the couch beside him for an hour. I have been staying up late finishing up a paper for school, and then getting up early to spend some time with Keith before he goes to work in the morning. While it's nice to have breakfast together, it means I was averaging only about 4-5 hours sleep every night this week and it finally caught up to me today.


Daniel likes to take off all of his clothes when he goes to bed. I sent him in to take a nap and he had his clothes on. I went in to wake him up and the clothes were gone. I'm looking on the bright side - if he can dress and undress himself, it's time to start potty-training!








2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oooo that last pic is just adorable.

I know what you mean about being tired. Myhusband gets upo 3:45 am. I no longer get up with him!

SoggyToad said...

Thursdays just won't be the same w/ out class :( Thanks so much for all your hard work. I've really enjoyed fit n fun. I'm it "out" mode as well, I can't wait to be on that boat! Good luck with the ballet this weekend.