Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's Getting Warmer!!

During the day,when I'm catching up on sleep from working the night shift, the kids try hard to be quiet. 


I woke up to find them all sharing a chair in the living room playing a wii game. 


The kids have been on Spring Break this past week.  Early in the week it was warm enough to get in the pool for a quick swim.  I should say the air was warm enough...the pool...not so much. 


"Mom, I'm freezing."  Guess it's a little early in the season to be in the pool. 


Meanwhile, Pam and Bruce and the boys were in Ohio for a conference, where they got to play in snow for the first time! 


We did have a couple of chilly days, but the weather warmed back up this weekend, and we got to swim in the pool again yesterday. 

And to drive over to Daytona Beach today....



We gave the kids their easter baskets this morning, because there were beachy-items in there and new boogie-boards. 





We got to the beach around 0930 and packed lunches so we could stay for a while.  We got home around 1500.  I love going to the beach, I don't really care for the post-beach clean up.  I did manage to clean out the minivan, but I need to vacuum out all of the sand.  

No comments: