Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whatcha been up to?

Just when I think I am on top of things, I look around the house and wonder what happened in here! I woke up earlier this week to these menacing transformers demanding breakfast. Joshua likes to get up early and "decorate" the house.
We also seem to have had a little bit of a growth spurt around here. This means that clothes get swapped out. Joshua's jeans go over to Megan's closet. Megan's jeans go over to Daniel's closet. I also unpacked more of the kids' clothes, finding some things that the kids need now that it's fall.

And I've been spending lots of time with my funny little guy. He is really growing into his personality.
The kids have a lot of activities going on with school in the next couple of weeks. It's going to be pretty busy around here!


No comments: