Friday, November 2, 2007

November is here!

There is a chill in the air and the kids are all coming down off of their sugar rushes...it must be November, my favorite month of the year.

We had an excellent morning at Kids Fit N Fun this morning. Then we came home and made lunch and put away all the Halloween candy that had somehow spread through out the house while I was in the shower this morning.

Joshua played on the computer for about an hour using www.starfall.com. Megan watched the video she picked out at the library - Max and Ruby, I guess it's a Nickelodeon show aimed at toddlers about a brother and sister that are bunnies. I didn't quite care for it, but Megan loved it. I'm so glad we don't have cable, I couldn't imagine watching stuff like this on a regular basis. :) Daniel slept for 2 hours. I used this quiet time to clean the house. I wish I had more exciting news to report about how I spent my spare hour, but our poor house was starting to look like a disaster area between the arts and crafts and the Halloween outings. Now that I can actually see the kitchen counter tops again, we are ready to clutter them up with more crafts related to turkeys and pilgrims and Indians and cornucopias.

And just to get you in the Thanksgiving spirit -
Q: Why did pilgrims' pants always fall down?
A: Because they wore their belt buckle on their hat!

No comments: