Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Card Out-takes =)

While working on uploading pictures for the annual Holloway photo calendar, I ran across some great out-takes from two years ago. Last year taking the Christmas photo was so easy, we were at the park with Keith's parents, and they took a great picture of the 5 of us and we used it for our Christmas cards. The year before (represented in these pictures), I got overzealous one day when Keith had duty and decided to get the house decorated and the Christmas cards done. I was not prepared for the task of trying to photograph a 3 1/2 year old, a 19 month old and a nearly 2 month old. (Yeah, I can't believe we survived!) This one was cute, but it wasn't all three, so it didn't make the cut for the card.


Joshua was like "um, Mom, I don't think he knows how to smile".


I gave her a jingle bell thinking it would make her smile. It captivated her attention, so I decided to work on Daniel - who ended up falling asleep right after nursing...



So I woke him up, and he wasn't very happy with me. And then Joshua walked away from holding him up and down he went. I caught him, I'm pretty fast. (Well, I've gotten much faster reflexes since I dropped Megan shortly after she was born.)

I won't post out-takes of this year's Christmas photos until a few weeks after our Christmas cards have gone out. I'm working on getting some pictures done and it is frustrating and fun at the same time.

We are going to try to get some Santa pictures done this weekend, just for the novelty of it.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oooo that one of the baby sleeping is just precious. They are all so cute!