Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another fun-filled weekend

Megan went to a really cute birthday party for one of the girls in her ballet class. It was a Swan Lake themed birthday party. It was really amazing. Megan had a great time. The girls played games and did crafts and had cake and ice cream. It was really funny to watch her interact with her little ballet posse. She is such a girlie-girl.
Megan and I came home from the party and decided to make good on my promise of creating a big paper mache pumpkin. I let the kids help with the first layer of paper, and I've been adding extra layers at night after they go to bed. I'll let them paint it this weekend and we will fill it with our Halloween candy for the Trick or Trunk at AWANA next week. I'll post more pictures of the process when we are done.

No comments: