Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's official - I'm a Grad School Student!

I found out a few weeks ago that I got accepted into the graduate degree program that I applied to months ago.  I will be attending Frontier Nursing University and working towards a Master of Science in Nursing with a focus as a Certified Nurse Midwife and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner.  I'm not even going to attempt to reveal a graduation date - since I'm only going to be taking a couple of classes each semester.  

FNU is located in Kentucky, and even though it is a mostly distance-based learning program, I will have to travel back and forth to the school a couple of times.  The first of these trips is in just under a month.  In June, I'll be going to Hyden, Kentucky for 4 days to attend "Frontier Bound", the University's orientation program.

I've been taking a Statistics class for about a month now, and it's been a little bit of an adjustment returning to studying mode.

No comments: