Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Ray of Sunshine

Whew, what a week so far...

Sunday - Mom's memorial service
Monday - 1st Day of the FCAT for Joshua's grade
Tuesday - Finally went back to work after being off for almost 2 weeks
Wednesday - Attending the Children's Hospital memorial service honoring all of the children that passed away last year...oh my word...talk about heart-wrenching.

So today, Thursday, seemed like a good day to relax in the tub. My only problem is that our master bathroom has a shower only, and so that means taking a soak in the kids' bathroom. Which, well, unless I wanted to share a tub with 3 half-naked Barbies, and an assortment of little boats, meant I had to clean up the bathtub. After all that hard work, I opted to sit out in the sun with a good book instead of filling up the tub, but it was nice to hang out in the super-cheery kids' bathroom for a while.

Keep in mind, last summer, Keith told the kids they could pick the paint color for their bathroom...neither one of us expected that they would pick Home Depot Orange (I'm sure it's called something else, but really, at first it looked like I was going to be selling hardware out of their bathroom). The color has really grown on me, and everyone that comes to our house loves it (and our Yellow Submarine shower curtain).




1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is SO adorable! Your kids have some seriously cheery stylin'! :)

Been thinking of you...just wanted you to know. :)