Sunday, September 7, 2008

Disney on Ice

This afternoon, Grandma took us to see a Disney on Ice show called Worlds of Fantasy.
Megan had on the cutest little Tinkerbell shirt, but she kept shoveling the popcorn into her mouth, so this was the best I could do to actually prove she came with us. I honestly don't know where the girl puts all the food she eats.
Daniel was slightly apprehensive at first. He was under the impression that he was going to be skating and that we were going to be watching him.
Joshua seemed to enjoy the show the most. He was clapping along with the beat, dancing in his seat and laughing at the jokes.
Mickey and Minnie were the opening act, along with Goofy and Donald.
Next up was the cast of Cars. Daniel was excited to see McQueen, but even more excited to see Sally.
The Little Mermaid act was next. The skating was amazing and the music was very fun.
The costumes for the Lion King were amazing. The colors and choreography were just mesmerizing.
After intermission was the Tinkerbell act. It was really cute. I have to admit that at first, I had my doubts since some of the other fairies were into teasing and girl snarkiness. But in the end, it turned out okay and Tinkerbell saved the day.
Overall the show was fantastic. It was really cute to watch all three kids enjoy themselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Daniel was slightly apprehensive at first. He was under the impression that he was going to be skating and that we were going to be watching him."

Oh goodness - that is the cutest thing! I'm glad you all had so much fun.

Rachel Holloway said...

That mermaid had me worried at first! From the picture it looks like she is completely topless! :) eek!

What a fun night! Glad you guys had fun. I will have to watch for this and see if it comes to our area. I bet the kids would love it too!

Just a Girl in a Port said...

Sweet little Daniel!

I thought Ariel was topless too. LOL

I agree on the Tinkerbell thing. My girls have noticed that about her in "Peter Pan". Oy.

Mary said...

Actually, Rachel, the front picture I had of the mermaid would have taken the "G" rating from my blog! :)