Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random picture

Cleaning off the camera tonight, I came across some random pictures that gave me a good giggle, and I thought I'd share. Our sweet cat, Meow-meow. We keep her partially shaved for everyone's sanity. She sheds quite a bit.

Silly Daniel and his flock of Mr. Potato heads. At any given time, there are at least 2 or 3 potato heads in various attire hanging out in his room.


Keith putting together a 3-D puzzle that Joshua talked me into buying. I thought it was going to be easy, but I was so wrong. It must be hard to put together, if Keith's reading the directions!




My big boy independently brushing his teeth. However, notice the teal toothbrush on the sink...that's actually Daniel's toothbrush, he's using his sisters in the picture. Ewww..



Megan playing www.starfall.com her favorite game to play on-line. She's becoming quite good at the reading games.





No comments: