Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Keith of all trades

I've had a couple of people ask me how I managed to get my husband involved in homeschooling. Actually, it's his desire to homeschool next year. He'll be doing the majority of the teaching. I'm helping to organize and make sure we are hitting all of the objectives for the year, but he will be the one actually doing the hands-on teaching. And I know he'll be fabulous at it!

Homeschooling Dad isn't the only hat he wears. The man is also quite handy...he put up a new ceiling fan in our bedroom.
The old fan. Sheesh...I guess I shoulda done a little dusting before taking a picture! :)
The handy-man at work.

The handy-boy assisting.


1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

How can he homeschool? Is he home during the day? I guess Im kinda behind on your life. LOl Is he the stay at home dad? You're lucky. My husband is very uninvolved, not because he doesn't care but because he doesnt really understand it.