Monday, June 22, 2009

Fantasy of Flight

Grandpa, Keith and the kids went to Fantasy of Flight in Polk City. I can see how this place is ranked one of the best kept secrets in Florida. From the pictures and the exciting stories - it looks like a great time was had by everyone!
I'm not quite sure who the pilot and co-pilot are.

Aren't they cute? How fun to be able to sit in the cockpit of some of the planes!


I love that Megan is semi-striking a pose and Daniel looks less than thrilled. I heard there were some parts that he wasn't crazy about.




Joshua flying.



The crew out for a fun-filled day!


From what Keith explains to me, when everyone walks through this plane, the "windows" are playing a video to make it look like the plane is actually flying through the air. Daniel was not happy and kept saying, "Dad, get me out of here".







Everyone had a great time looking at all sorts of planes, then having a picnic lunch. Keith forgot the camera, so fortunately Grandpa had Grandma's camera with him and managed to snap some pictures for me. Blogging is starting to become a family affair!









No comments: