Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Our original plans had me working on the 4th of July. That is, until the phone rang at 5am putting me "on call" for the day. I was glad to be able to stay home, but I didn't really have anything planned. So I went to the grocery store with the rest of the last-minute non-planners. It was a zoo!

When the sun started to go down, we went outside for some sparkler fun. Daniel is afraid of sparklers, and so he was our water boy - watching over our bucket of water.
Here's our fire marshal Daniel with his trusty bucket.

The sun was setting and it was time to have some fun!

Daniel liked the snappy-things that are thrown to the ground and make a "pop" sound.

Dueling with their sparklers. My crew can turn anything into a light-saber.

Throwing more pop-its.

Lilly was getting mad that she wasn't invited to the party, and she got stuck in the front gate trying to make an escape.

A quick hula-dance (for no reason at all), then it was off to bed.

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th!

No comments: